In terms of the most at-risk places for a break-in, your front door and first-floor windows are at the very top. With that being said, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be critical devices for home security installations in St. Petersburg. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for decades, you might be amazed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
No matter the level of ADT package you choose, door and window alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to fret about your sensors being installed accurately.
Each device includes two magnetic contacts. One part is fastened to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You secure your entry and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is activated and an entry point is opened, the contacts come apart and the alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices can do a good deal more than merely activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In St. Petersburg
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors supply many advantages, like the following:
- Sound the siren: These components signal your high-volume siren whenever a door or window is opened when the system is armed.
- Automatic alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to obtain immediate notifications right to your smartphone when a component is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be notified, your dedicated monitoring agents will receive an update as well. Your home will be defended, no matter your location.
- Home automation interactions: Set your security components to work together. You might have your lights turn on or set a camera to start recording if an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any decor. You may even get fully recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wireless or wired devices based on the type of installation you want. Either way, your home will be better protected.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in St. Petersburg are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In St. Petersburg
Are you interested in having advanced door and window alarm sensors in St. Petersburg that elevate your protection and connect straight to your home’s automation? That is what you will discover when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we are able to do for you, place a call to (727) 258-2938 or submit the easy form below.