Prevent Water Damage With A St. Petersburg Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Monitored St. Petersburg Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you install a St. Petersburg monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In St. Petersburg?
You never expect to go down the steps to find that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a St. Petersburg flood detector can recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your St. Petersburg flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your St. Petersburg Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored St. Petersburg flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the best solution to match your property needs. Make the call to (727) 258-2938 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.